May 20, 2013

Washi Tape Thank Yous

I have jumped on the washi tape bandwagon.  After looking around for a decent looking thank you card and coming up disappointed, I decided to make my own.  I feel that the teachers and aides in my children's lives need to know just how much they mean to not just my child, but myself as well.


The papers came from my scrapbook stash and the washi tape came on this giant assortment from Target in on a clearance end cap!  It was 10 rolls for about $3.  I hand wrote the, "thank you," on each card.  I plan on writing inside each one a personal note to the teacher/aide that helped my children this year.

I made coordinating envelopes for each Thank You card.  Washi tape, a stamp and one jewel sticker finished with a heart punch.






I feel that giving a gift is great, a personal one is better.  I also feel that saying thank you is great, but writing it is better.

I hope that my children's teachers will know how much I love that they are making a difference and I appreciate them, even if we don't always see eye to eye.  I'm excited to hand these over with hand made gifts starting this week.  Colton's teachers are up first as preschool lets out two weeks sooner than the elementary school.

What do you give to your teachers at the end of the year?  Do you ever write them thank you notes?

Showing this off at:
Sugar Bee Crafts: Take Look Tuesday 
Not Just A Housewife: Show Me What Ya Got #120

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! What a fun way to use your washi tape! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...