December 4, 2012

Photo 366 #49

Welcome December!  Here comes the Christmas crunch of not enough time and too much to do.  I do love this time of year and some of the goodness you can be witness to.  I am excited, the kids are getting excited and I hope that excitement is buzzing in your home as well.

November 27 - This is Jeremy Grubb.  He is an amazing woodworker and came to speak at my woodworking guild about marquetry and showed off the latest project he is working on.  I learned an incredible amount about the topic and hope to try it in the near future.  If you want to see more of Jeremy, I highly recommend that you go check out his website.  www.jeremygrubb.com


November 28 - I photographed steam rising up off of my breakfast eggs.  I have never tried to photograph steam before. 


November 29 - Maben owning those monkey bars.  He can do the full run, 37 monkey bars! 


November 30 - I have been working like crazy on some Christmas presents.  Here is a batch of Christmas light stained glass ornaments.


December 1 - Breakfast with Santa.  It's Christmas time in Texas, as you can see by my kids donning shorts.  Santa must have been dying in that suit.  Poor guy.


December 2 - My bib from the Graffiti run.  What a blast that was.  Pictures to come.


December 3 - I spotted these leaves laying just as they are on the sidewalk.  I found it absolutely beautiful to see a heart shaped leaf laying so perfectly in the center of such a beautiful yellow colored leaf.  Nature is so incredibly beautiful if you just stop to admire it.


1 comment:

  1. วิธีสมัคร Agent LSM99
    LSM99 สมัครสมาชิก เป็นตัวแทน Agent วิธีง่ายๆ

    แอดไลน์ @LSM99SS

    มีแอดมินคอยให้คำปรึกษา เรื่องโปรโมชั่นก่อนสมัคร

    กรอกข้อมูลให้ครบถ้วน ชื่อ บัญชี และ เบอร์โทรติดต่อ

    ไม่มีการเปิดเผยข้อมูลของลูกค้าใดๆทั้งสิ้น

    รอรับรหัสยืนยัน สำเร็จ ภาพใน 5 วินาที

    Login lsm99 ได้ทุกมุมขวาบน

    เปลี่ยนรหัสผ่านใหม่ ตั้งค่ารหัสผ่านเอง

    เลือกโปรโมชั่นที่ชอบ

    กด ชวนเพื่อน เข้ามาร่วมสนุก รับทันที 30% ของยอดฝากเพื่อนทันที

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...