October 7, 2011

Blast From The Past: Halloween Edition

I have been busy cranking away on some Halloween inspired things which hasn't given me anything finished to show off this week.  Wait til next week, I will have a bit to show off!  In the mean time, I want to share a gorgeous watercolor painting that I did of Maben as a cute little pumpkin from his very first Halloween.  It hangs in our livingroom year round. 


I love how it turned out.  The hands aren't bad either.  That is my weakness when it comes to painting people.  I should probably do a study on painting just hands.  I think that might require someone adding more hours to a day though. 

Are you as excited for Halloween as I am?  This is my favorite holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...