April 26, 2011

Favorite Photo Tuesday #4

Last Friday I went to a really cool place called the George Ranch Historical Park.  I want to go back because having two kids in tow did not allow for me to discover and see everything the park had to offer.  I also found my dream house there.  So, to my hubby, this is the castle that I would like to have since I'm obviously a princess.  I am seriously disappointed that I didn't get to tour the inside of this house.  Next time...next time!


Seriously, is that not the house that you dream of...big tree in the yard, white picket fence?  Ahhh, a girl can dream.  I just didn't think I would find my dream home in Texas...and that it isn't for sale because it's part of a museum that is dedicated to over 100 years of Texas history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...