December 23, 2010

Scott Bridge

I am officially on Christmas vacation and have busted out the camera.  Expect me to show off quite a few photos while on vacation, because it's a little difficult to craft of the road, especially while trying to keep two kids from tearing up their grandparents home.  Today while coming back from town, I made my MIL pull over so I could take some photos of a covered bridge.  It's what Vermont is known for...that and maple syrup.  I will be getting my fill of maple syrup soon...but I don't think I could ever get my fill of seeing old covered bridges.

So, here are my photos showing off Scott Bridge in southern Vermont.  The bridge is 277 feet long and was built in 1870.  All of these photos were originally taken in color, but with as cloudy and bleak of a day it was, it looked as if I had shot these in black and white.  So, I just edited out what little color there was.











No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...